Friday, November 14, 2008

My Life's Soundtrack

Okay, a friend of mine sent this to me on FaceBook: it is my life's soundtrack! Here's what to do: take the options here, such as "opening credits," open iTunes or whatever music you've got and put it on "shuffle." Hit play and whatever random song that does so is the Opening Credits to your life! Kinda of creepy sometimes...

Opening Credits:
”Finish It” ~ the Fountain
I’m just getting up, cut me some slack!

Waking Up:
”Lies” ~ Elton John

First Day At School:
”Our Happy Home” ~ David Crowder

Falling In Love:
”Hiding Place” ~ Jars of Clay

Fight Song:
”Send Your Love” ~ Sting

Breaking Up:
”Concerning Hobbits” ~ Fellowship of the Ring
:D

Prom night:
”I Can’t Tell You” ~ Yoko Ishida

Life:
”Track 11” ~ My Neighbor Totoro
Walkin’ somewhere, just strolling along, enjoying the ordinary (many cut scenes)

Mental Breakdown:
”Track 15” ~ Gundam Wing: Volume 3

Driving:
”Open Your Heart” ~ Yuki Kajiura
Smooth cruisin'

Flashback:
”When I Fall” ~ Rachel Lampa

Getting back together:
”Sleep Well Tonight” ~ Spoken
“say, she’s just as foxy as before…”

Wedding:
”Dame!” ~ Ruroni Kenshin
Victory!!!

Birth of Child:
”Written In the Stars” ~ Elton John

Final Battle:
”Mirror” ~ Gackt
That’s one upbeat boss monster…

Funeral Song:
”Sacred Love” ~ Sting

Final Credits:
”Less Than a Pearl” ~ Enya

No comments: